Many of the tours, reveals, and blitzes hosted on this site are sponsored by the author, publisher, or blog tour site listed in the post. They are responsible for the giveaway, the giveaway’s terms and conditions, the selecting/notifying the winners, and getting the prize to the winners. For the giveaways I personally sponsor, the following policies apply:
- No purchase or payment is required to enter or win.
- You must be eighteen or older to enter giveaways.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Duration of giveaway and content of the prizes will be mentioned in the post and/or Rafflecopter.
- You can enter the giveaways by using Rafflecopter, unless mentioned otherwise.
- The number of eligible entries determines odds. The more entries you have, the higher your chance for winning the giveaway, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Giveaways are open internationally, unless otherwise mentioned.
- I am not responsible for any damaged or lost goods.
- Winner(s) will be randomly chosen through Rafflecopter or random.org. Winner(s) will be notified by email.
- Winner(s) will be notified via email and winner(s) names will be displayed on the Rafflecopter widget(s).
- If I don’t receive a reply within 48 hours after notifying the winner, a new winner will be picked. If an e-book is gifted through BookFunnel, the receiver has 14 days after the email is sent before it expires. Once the link has expired, it cannot be reactivated.
- No cheating allowed. Cheaters and contest junkies will be disqualified. Entries will be verified, if entries can’t be verified due to winner(s) not entering the correct link or information or their social media profile is private, entry will be disqualified.
- Giveaways are in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Rafflecopter, or any other entity unless otherwise specified.
- Personal information entered for the giveaway won’t be shared with anyone else. Only the host has access to entry information.
I am Kelsey Ketch, my website is http://kelseyketch.com
What personal data I collect and why I collect it
I only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with me on my website in the following ways:
- When you enter a Rafflecopter giveaway, I collect your name or username, email, the data shown in the Rafflecopter entry form, and the visitor’s IP address.
- When you sign up to receive my free author newsletter, I collect your name and email address.
- When you subscribe to my blog, I collect either your WordPress.com username, or if you don’t have a WordPress.com account, your name and email address.
Third parties I use to store or collect data
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so I can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Additionally, Personal Data collected when subscribing to my blog or my free author newsletter are retained indefinitely unless you ask me to remove your data. You also have the right to unsubscribe from my blog and/or my author newsletter or ask me to delete all your information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments, subscribed to my blog, or signed-up for my free author newsletter, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to me. You can also request that I erase any Personal Data I hold about you. This does not include any data I am obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Who I share your data with
I do not share any Personal Data I collect with anyone except to comply with the law or protect my rights.
Policy regarding general website use
Embedded content from other websites
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at kketch (at) kelseyketch (dot) com or via the contact form below.