Happy New Year to All My Readers!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful New Year. 2018 had been rough (both physically and mentally), especially toward the end of the year. But several good things have come of it as well.
Completed in 2018:
- Read 24 Books: Between all the non-fiction reference books, fiction novels, and manga, I was able to read 53 books, this year. Though I no longer accept review requests, I am attempting to review the novels I read, once again. Especially on book seller platforms. As an author, I know how important each review is–even a negative review.
- Finished Writing My 5th Book: This year, I focused on writing my next new adult fantasy/horror novel, Dark Reflections. It will be in the hands of my editor this month. Unfortunately, there have been some rough patches when it comes to finding a cover designer and formatter, which might delay the release. Though, I’m still hoping for April 2019.
New Goals for 2019:
- Publishing: I’ll be working on publishing Dark Reflections. Again, due to some road bumps, it might not be April, as I hoped. But I’m determined to get it out this year.
- Writing: When I’m not working on publishing Dark Reflections, I’ll be mainly focusing on my new adult fantasy, Bly. I started Bly during the NaNoWriMo challenge and hope to complete the rough draft by the end of 2019, and might start Radioactive during 2019’s NoNaWriMo.
- Blogging: I’m hoping to once again participate in the A to Z Challenge in April, if I have time. I already worked on one post, and like to get the others set before April comes around. Additionally, I plan to participate in the YA Scavenger Hunt, this spring. For the past several years, I’ve focused on my own New Adult Scavenger Hunt. But it’s time to give Daughter of Isis a boost.