A special thanks to A.H. Amin for nominating me for this award, today! You always know how to make me smile! 😀
Here are the rules:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Nominate others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family. (I didn’t specify any number, just go with those you feel deserve it.)
- Let your Family members know you have awarded them
- Post 7 (interesting) things about yourself.
I know I’m kind of cheating here, but I feel you all–my friends and readers–have impacted my blogging experience! So if you want to participate, feel free to post. It’s not an obligation, though. 🙂
Interesting facts about me:
- I’m currently working on two novels while watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch and I’m currently addicted to watching BBC Sherlock in the evenings.
- I’ve lived in four states, literally traveling from coast to coast–California, Washington, Colorado, and all the way to North Carolina.
- My desk at work is decorated in a blend of all things London and Ancient Egypt.
- Though I’m a cat person, my favorite animals are the Red Wolf and the Jackal.
- I hate grocery shopping. Period. But it’s an evil necessity. Same with hardware stores. 😛
- Don’t box me in! I love creative challenges and thinking outside the box!
- The scariest horror movie, in my opinion, is Secret Window with Johnny Depp.
3 thoughts on “I am Part of the WordPress Family”
I used to enjoy watching Salem the cat. 🙂
Secret window… seriously?? That’s the scariest movie?? Try watching Dead Silence or The Ring.
I love Egypt history, but too bad can’t enjoy watching it any more… watch the TV and you will understand 🙂
Congrats, you deserve it 🙂
Okay, so I don’t watch much horror. 🙂 But a co-worker recommended The Ring. I might try it.
Salem is the best!!! I also want to go to Egypt, but guess it’s a trip that will have to wait.
I have to go with Kelsey – horror involving the mind is really scary. Horror involving gore – makes me sick, but horror involving the brain gives me goose bumps.
LOVE Salem, but also love Binks from Hocus Pocus.
Congrats, Kelsey on the award – and best regards to ahamin!
Comments are closed.