There’s something about the start of a new year. A fresh slate. An entire 12 months set before you, all filled with possibility. With the excitement of new beginnings in the air, it seems like an excellent time for another Flirt Squad challenge 🙂
Since January is the month for resolutions, author Rachel Harris thought it would be fun to play with that idea. She’s asked some of good friends to join in, and not only did they say yes, but they’ve also thrown in prizes!
All month long we’ll be “meeting” these authors, getting to know what 2013 holds for them, and what their personal New Year’s Resolutions are. And all month long you’ll be earning points in order to win the goodies they’ve brought to the party.
Here’s How To Earn Points
Along with guest posts featuring them throughout the month, each of the participating authors have crafted New Year Resolution tweets for the main characters in their books. It’s a fun way to get to know their books and characters better. And copying these tweets is an excellent way you can let others know about these fabulous books.
If you are new to these challenges, you can head over to Rachel’s Website, read her post, and leave a comment below with your contact info to let her know you’re playing along (and so she can find you if you win!), and then jump in and start playing!
Up For Grabs
One Grand Prize Winner wins a Super Sized ebook pack featuring:
- My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by yours truly
- Gravity by Melissa West
- All The Broken Pieces by Cindi Madsen
- Inbetween by Tara Fuller
- Greta and the Goblin King by Chloe Jacobs
- Pretty Amy by Lisa Burstein
- Love All by Kelly Hashway
- Spectral from Shannon Duffy
- Almost and Unmaking Hunter Kennedy by Anne Eliot
- and YOUR CHOICE of any one of Nyrae Dawn’s books!
And as if that wasn’t enough, the Grand Prize Winner ALSO wins:
- Signed swag from The Collector: A Dante Walker Novel from Victoria Scott
- Signed Paperback of Destiny’s Fire by Trisha Wolfe
- A brilliant, hand-designed Angel Academy bracelet from Cecily White!
TWO Additional Winners Win Signed Swag from:
- My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century
- Spectral and Gabriel Stone and the Divinity of Valta from Shannon Duffy
- Love All and Touch of Death from Kelly Hashway
- Destiny’s Fire from Trisha Wolfe
- What a Boy Wants bookmarks and Charade postcards from Nyrae Dawn
My New Year’s Resolution
You can see all my wishes and goals for 2013 (eight in total) listed in my right-side sidebar, but I think my New Year’s Resolution would basically be like Finn’s from INBETWEEN: Refusing to give up on what I want in life. For example: traveling to Egypt and getting my manuscript, A Daughter of Isis (The Descendants of Isis #1), published. These are all things near and dear to my heart, and I want to see them through to the end.
4 thoughts on “Kicking off 2013 with a Mega #FlirtSquad Challenge!”
Good luck Kelsey! Hugs from me and Finn! =)
Thanks, Tara! ❤
Good luck! Getting published is such a challenge!
Comments are closed.