Today is Thanksgiving, a holiday here in the United States started by the first settlers. It is a time where our families gather and we give thanks for all we have received throughout the year. So on this Thanksgiving holiday, I would like to quickly reflect on all that I am thankful for:
1. All my friends and family – you all have been wonderful and supportive about everything I do. You never left my side. In the best of times, and in the worst of time. Thank you!
2. Finishing up my professional paper and degree – all I can say is FINALLY!
3. The birth of my manuscript, A Daughter of Isis – It was exactly a year ago when the idea struck me from a dream and a story my professor once shared with us about Isis and Osiris.
4. The recreation of Ketch’s Book Nook – This blog has really become a big part of my life, and I’m also thankful for all the viewers that make it well worthwhile.
5. Meeting Tara Fuller, author of Inbetween, at a book signing in Charlotte, NC – It was a thrill talking with you. You are such a wonderful person! And your book is simply amazing! I can’t wait to read more about Cash in the next installment of the Kissed by Death series!
6. Meeting A.H. Amin, author of Psychs, here on my website – I’ll never forget when you first stumbled on my Tempest review. Since then, I’ve enjoyed meeting you, reading your blog posts, and of course, reading your awesome novel! It’s been so much fun!
7. Magan Vernon for introducing me to Entangled Teen Publishing – thanks to you, I have found a treasure of wonderful novels, authors, and several new friends.
8. My tennis lessons and teachers – I have learned much, and you have rekindled the memories and love of a sport I have not played since high school. I truly hope to get back into the swing next spring!
4 thoughts on “Giving Thanks”
Happy thanks giving 🙂 Everyday is a blessing, so why not have one with special feast in it. Enjoy your day.
Happy Thanksgiving, Kelsey!!
I am thankful to know you!
What a heart-warming list, Kelsey! Congratulations on your degree (and everything else)!
Comments are closed.