Here are the rules of acceptance:
- Thank the award giver.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass it on!
So, 7 things about me:
- Okay, I can’t hold in my excitement any longer. I’m finally graduating with my masters on December 15th! YAY! I’ll be sure to post a graduation giveaway to celebrate.
- As of September, I’m caring for a Venus flytrap, which I named Darwin – as in Charles Darwin, the English Naturalist, because of his apparent passion of carnivorous plants. He doesn’t say much, but he’s still good company.
- Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be an archeologist.
- I love philosophical discussions. Theories… life… afterlife… any topic.
- My Achilles’ heel is Wonka NERDS candy.
- The one fictional character I can relate to most is Katy from the Lux series. We share similar backgrounds, very similar attitudes, and a strong love for books. I just don’t have a hunky, sharp witted alien I can drool over. Lol.
- My craziest, never-going-to-happen dream: To travel from planet to planet (like through the StarGate in SG1) and study the alien flora and fauna. Kind of an interplanetary naturalist.
And with passing on the Reader Appreciation Award, I would highly recommend checking out these great readers and bloggers: