Last Friday, October 5th, I traveled from Carolina Beach to Charlotte, NC for Tara Fuller’s book signing at Park Road Books, and I must say, it was so worth the four hour drive! Tara is amazing person, and to celebrate her latest release from Entangled Publishing, I’m holding a Signed Giveaway of Inbetween!
Here is what is up for grabs. One lucky winner will get:
- A signed paperback copy of Inbetween!
- Two bookmarks (one signed, one unsigned)
- A signed promo card for Tara Fuller’s novel, Perigee Moon
Goodreads Summary of Inbetween:
Since the car crash that took her father’s life three years ago, Emma’s life has been a freaky — and unending — lesson in caution. Surviving “accidents” has taken priority over being a normal seventeen-year-old, so Emma spends her days taking pictures of life instead of living it. Falling in love with a boy was never part of the plan. Falling for a reaper who makes her chest ache and her head spin? Not an option.
It’s not easy being dead, especially for a reaper in love with a girl fate has put on his list not once, but twice. Finn’s fellow reapers give him hell about spending time with Emma, but Finn couldn’t let her die before, and he’s not about to let her die now. He will protect the girl he loves from the evil he accidentally unleashed, even if it means sacrificing the only thing he has left…his soul.
Here are the rules:
- You must be 13 years or older to participate. Giveaway is open internationally.
- Fill in your name and email in this month’s form below (one entry per person, please – duplicates will be deleted).
- The Inbetween Giveaway will close at 12:01 AM, October 18th.
- No following or retweeting required, but much appreciated.
- Also, be sure to follow Tara Fuller on Twitter, @Tara25Fuller, and feel free to leave a comment below, if you would like. I love meeting new people!
This Giveaway is now Closed!