I usually love a rainy day. It’s a perfect time to write and read. However, today will be the third day straight and I’m starting to get cabin fever. Don’t worry, I won’t be breaking into song and dance any time soon – I’ll let the Muppets do that. LOL.
I have to admit the weather has given me a chance to catch up on some reading, writing, homework, enter a few contests, and I have cleaned and reorganized the majority of the house. Bored much? Maybe. I wish the sun would just come out for five minutes so I could hang in my garden for a little while.
How about you? How was your weekend?
Meet an Author Mondayhosted by Confessions of a California Cheer Mom!
Here’s how Meet an Author Monday works:
READERS: Follow as many authors as you like. Just follow the Linky list and hop from author to author. The idea is to find as many “new to you” authors as you can, and hopefully some great new reading material as well. Leave a comment as you hop from blog to blog! We’d love to chat with you!
- Follow the Meet an author Monday host (Cali Cheer Mom) along with any of the wonderfully talented authors on the list.
- You will need to enter your name and blog url into the Linky tool.
- Grab our super cute button and place it in a post. (THIS IS IMPORTANT!) If you don’t create a post for the hop, your readers won’t have a place to comment, and the hop will stop with you. So create a post, paste in the Linky code and start hopping!
- The purpose of the hop is to meet “new to you” authors and discover great new reads. Follow as many authors as you can. Leave a comment and introduce yourself!
- If you’d like to share the Linky list in a post on your blog ( Please do!) just follow the link and grab the code.
- If you have a WordPress blog, feel free to email me for the code.
5 thoughts on “Cabin Fever”
Oooh, I LOVE the Muppets! We actually had a semi-sunny weekend here for a change. Still cold, but sunny. I hope it comes your way this week. 🙂
Muppets! Yeah, hanging out w/ not much too always sounds great…but even with that there’s only so much you can take. I had a pretty laid back weekend too, but sun makes all the difference.
gotta love the Muppets. nice to meet you.
I bet it was still warm out and rainy! It was 27 degrees here this morning! Where the heck is spring????
Thanks for the fun video. Boo for rain! I’m sick of winter, in general. But I am liking the longer days. Glad you’re getting caught up with little odds and ends.
Comments are closed.