Liberty at libertyfallsdown always finds the coolest meme to post (Totally check out her blog and her amazing short stories). Today is one from QWERTYmum and Carole Finds Her Wings in a challenge to fill in the blanks. So, here it goes:
I am… a writer; a graduate student; a daughter; an only child; a cat lover; a dog lover; a dreamer; a lover of music; a fan of Castle, M*A*S*H, and NCIS; a bookiholic; exhausted (probably from staying up late and reading. LOL); still a kid at heart; an artist; a hard worker; and witty.
The bravest thing I’ve ever done… running in front of two speeding sports cars that were racing each other to save a kid walking in the middle of a one-car alleyway. Both the child and I safely dodged the cars and there were no injuries (thank goodness).
I feel prettiest… when men flirt with me in the store or at the mall. I don’t know, just makes me feel good about myself.
Something that keeps me awake at night… is thinking. Just thinking on one thing which then leads to another and another, creating a long chain of thoughts. Then I have to go back and think of what started the chain and the process starts all over again.
My favorite meal is… oh, boy. Tough one. I have to say my traditional girls’ night dinners. My friend and I have a girls’ night almost every Friday where we make a pizza by hand (or once and a while go to Papa Murphy’s) and have a glass of wine while watching a video.
The way to my heart is… just understanding who I am and accepting that this is who I am. Also, it would help if they understand my sense of humor (Yeah, definitely needs to understand my sense of humor).
I would like to be… successful, a good daughter, and a good friend.
Anyone who reads this and wants to may fill in the blanks themselves! Let’s all get to know each other a little better 🙂 Also, click here if you weren’t able to check out last week’s post – Death Island Bachelors.
Meet an Author Mondayhosted by Confessions of a California Cheer Mom!
Here’s how Meet an Author Monday works:
READERS: Follow as many authors as you like. Just follow the Linky list and hop from author to author. The idea is to find as many “new to you” authors as you can, and hopefully some great new reading material as well. Leave a comment as you hop from blog to blog! We’d love to chat with you!
- Follow the Meet an author Monday host (Cali Cheer Mom) along with any of the wonderfully talented authors on the list.
- You will need to enter your name and blog url into the Linky tool.
- Grab our super cute button and place it in a post. (THIS IS IMPORTANT!) If you don’t create a post for the hop, your readers won’t have a place to comment, and the hop will stop with you. So create a post, paste in the Linky code and start hopping!
- The purpose of the hop is to meet “new to you” authors and discover great new reads. Follow as many authors as you can. Leave a comment and introduce yourself!
- If you’d like to share the Linky list in a post on your blog ( Please do!) just follow the link and grab the code.
- If you have a WordPress blog, feel free to email me for the code.