Happy Valentine’s Day! As a treat I thought I would post Death’s Island’s five most eligible young bachelors that are entangled in Meriden’s life. Yes, I said ‘five’! (What? Is Meriden like the only girl on board the Orion? Oh yeah, she is – lucky duck.)
Today, I’m just going to give snippets of each of their descriptions. Hope you enjoy today’s post!
The wealthy Rupert Railing:
“A thin, curly blonde haired boy stepped out from behind the helm, wearing a white fencing blouse and black tights… Rupert Reginald Railing… raised his thin, long, double bladed rapier. He jumped over the railing of the quarterdeck and walked towards her ready to fight.”
The playful Matthew Kettlesworth:
“Meriden felt a hand on her shoulder. She wheeled around to find a man standing right behind her. Meriden jumped with excitement… Matthew grabbed her by the waist and lifted her into the air… Matthew fished through his vest pocket and pulled out a ribbon necklace with a small brass, six point star. Meriden clasped her hands over her mouth.”
The dashing Doctor George Hobson:
“It wasn’t long before they met Doctor Samson’s assistant, George Hobson… He ran his fingers through his jet-black hair… George pulled out some bandages from the bag. Meriden pulled them out of his hands… George’s heart fell. He stood up with the medical bag and paced the room.”
The handsome Greg Wilson:
“Gregory John Wilson spent most of his time alone… Then there were times when Greg couldn’t have a peaceful moment. His brother and his friends followed him everywhere, taunting him… because his rich red hair… He pulled a white blouse over his slim, well built body and threw on a brown vest.”
And the bad boy, Zack Wilson:
“Zack drank a morning mug of rum. His ragged hair no longer strawberry blond, but walnut brown. The collar of his jacket was pulled up to hide his face… Zack flicked the knife out of his fingers, sinking the tip into the deck with a dull thud.”
Meet an Author Mondayhosted by Confessions of a California Cheer Mom!
Here’s how Meet an Author Monday works:
READERS: Follow as many authors as you like. Just follow the Linky list and hop from author to author. The idea is to find as many “new to you” authors as you can, and hopefully some great new reading material as well. Leave a comment as you hop from blog to blog! We’d love to chat with you!
- Follow the Meet an author Monday host (Cali Cheer Mom) along with any of the wonderfully talented authors on the list.
- You will need to enter your name and blog url into the Linky tool.
- Grab our super cute button and place it in a post. (THIS IS IMPORTANT!) If you don’t create a post for the hop, your readers won’t have a place to comment, and the hop will stop with you. So create a post, paste in the Linky code and start hopping!
- The purpose of the hop is to meet “new to you” authors and discover great new reads. Follow as many authors as you can. Leave a comment and introduce yourself!
- If you’d like to share the Linky list in a post on your blog ( Please do!) just follow the link and grab the code.
- If you have a WordPress blog, feel free to email me for the code.