Valentine’s Day is almost here! A time for romance, flowers, and chocolate. I remember in Castle (ABC) one of the questions they ask was: “When do you know you’re in love?” The answer was “When all the songs make sense.” So, I know this is just a quick post, but I thought I share some of my favorite songs for the season.
Firefly by A-teens:
This Land is Mine by Dido:
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol:
White Flag by Dido:
What are some of your favorite songs for Valentine’s Day?
Meet an Author Mondayhosted by Confessions of a California Cheer Mom!
Here’s how Meet an Author Monday works:
READERS: Follow as many authors as you like. Just follow the Linky list and hop from author to author. The idea is to find as many “new to you” authors as you can, and hopefully some great new reading material as well. Leave a comment as you hop from blog to blog! We’d love to chat with you!
- Follow the Meet an author Monday host (Cali Cheer Mom) along with any of the wonderfully talented authors on the list.
- You will need to enter your name and blog url into the Linky tool.
- Grab our super cute button and place it in a post. (THIS IS IMPORTANT!) If you don’t create a post for the hop, your readers won’t have a place to comment, and the hop will stop with you. So create a post, paste in the Linky code and start hopping!
- The purpose of the hop is to meet “new to you” authors and discover great new reads. Follow as many authors as you can. Leave a comment and introduce yourself!
- If you’d like to share the Linky list in a post on your blog ( Please do!) just follow the link and grab the code.
- If you have a WordPress blog, feel free to email me for the code.