So, the graphics and concept of this blog award are hideous. Here is what the original author’s rules (word for word):
“1. You must proudly display the absolutely disgusting graphic that I have created for these purposes (put it in your post, you don’t have to put it in your sidebar, I think that would seriously be asking too much). It’s so bad that not only did I use COMIC SANS, but there’s even a little jumping, celebrating kitten down there at the bottom. It’s horrifying! But its presence in your award celebration is crucial to the memetastic process we’re creating here. If you need a higher resolution version… I totally have one!!
2. You must list 5 things about yourself, and 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. Just make some shit up, we’ll never know; one of them has to be true, though. Of course, nobody will ever know the difference, so we’re just on the honor system here. I trust you. Except for the 4 that you lied about, you lying bastards! But don’t go crazy trying to think of stuff, you’ll see by the example I’ve set below that we’re not really interested in quality here.
3. You must pass this award on to 5 bloggers that you either like or don’t like or don’t really have much of an opinion about. I don’t care who you pick, and nobody needs to know why. I mean, you can give a reason if you want, but I don’t really care.
4. If you fail to follow any of the above rules, I will hunt you down and harass you incessantly until you either block me on Twitter or ban my IP address from visiting your blog. I don’t know if you can actually do that last thing, but I will become so annoying to you that you will actually go out and hire an IT professional to train you on how to ban IP addresses just so that I’ll leave you alone. I’m serious. I’m going to do these things.
5. This one isn’t actually a rule, but once you do the above, please come back here and link up to the Memetastic Hop so that I can keep track of where this thing goes.”
So, here are my tall-tales and one truth:
1. I’m a caffeine/sugar junky. I drink two cup of coffee in the morning, have two cans of soda at lunch, three rolls of Smarties as a snack with another can of soda, and about one and a half Tick-Tack boxes and a sleeve of Mintoes throughout the day.
2. During a vacation in the Hawaii, I sailed with a small group of tourists on a small 25 footer sailboat into the Pacific Ocean where we stopped for a quick diving tour and lunch. While sailing back to shore, the weather turned for the worst and we bobbed over thrity foot waves. I was the only passenger who didn’t end up sea-sick.
3. I was once challenged to a duel at a Renascence Fair. We fought in the streets as a crowd of people gathered to watch. Though I never had a lesson, I was able to injure his right arm, forcing to switch the blade to his left hand. We continued our battle until I took a swipe and injure his left arm. So, I literally dis-armed him.
4. When I was about nine, I was riding my friend’s horse when another rider came to join me. She had left the gate open to a small shed. Being a hot day, the horse decide the shed was a good place to cool down. So, she started galping towards it. As she aproached, I realize that I was about to collide with the wall above the frame of the door. Without thinking, I flung my arms up and grabbed hold of the edge of the roof. I lefted myself out of the sattle, dangling there until the horse was clear and my mom came to help me down. That was the day I earn my nickname “cat-woman”.
5. As I was hiking through a tangle of burned, fallen down logs with a small group of friends, I slipped on the surface of one of the logs and tumbled down a good five feet before a branch finally caught the back of my jeans. I look down to find it a rock just six inches from my head. My friends raced after me and helped pull me off the branch. I was serously cut and brushed with a punture wound in my right calf.
Which one is true?
And I’m tagging: