It’s the end of another semester. A time where I review the work I’ve done on my latest manuscript. Though, I have three in line, I’ve been focusing the past several months on what was known as ‘project one’. It has upgraded to ‘manuscript one’ – yeah I know, big upgrade LOL (title TBA).
I’ve really been enjoying writing this manuscript – and my cat has been enjoying sitting on my printed revisions. My goal is to reach 450 pages once all is said and done. Currently, I have a prologue and 21 chapters lined up, about 72 pages. However, in total (with isolated scenes and unlinked chapters I’ve been working on), the manuscript is actually 191 pages, 33,871 words. This basically outlines the basic plotline of the novel. The trick now is to link all the loose ends together and complete a first draft.
We’ll see how far I’ll get by the end of this Holiday break, but I have high hopes!
And don’t forget! Meet an Author Mondayhosted by Confessions of a California Cheer Mom!
Here’s how Meet an Author Monday works:
READERS: Follow as many authors as you like. Just follow the Linky list and hop from author to author. The idea is to find as many “new to you” authors as you can, and hopefully some great new reading material as well. Leave a comment as you hop from blog to blog! We’d love to chat with you!
- Follow the Meet an author Monday host (Cali Cheer Mom) along with any of the wonderfully talented authors on the list.
- You will need to enter your name and blog url into the Linky tool.
- Grab our super cute button and place it in a post. (THIS IS IMPORTANT!) If you don’t create a post for the hop, your readers won’t have a place to comment, and the hop will stop with you. So create a post, paste in the Linky code and start hopping!
- The purpose of the hop is to meet “new to you” authors and discover great new reads. Follow as many authors as you can. Leave a comment and introduce yourself!
- If you’d like to share the Linky list in a post on your blog ( Please do!) just follow the link and grab the code.
- If you have a WordPress blog, feel free to email me for the code.