With the turkey in the oven, making the stuffing, preparing the cornbread and cranberries I just wanted to create a quick post for this special Holiday.
This year, I have a lot to be thankful for. So, I wish to honor today by listing what I’m most grateful for:
1. I am thankful for my family (including my two cats and my fish) – I love you one and all!
2. I’m thankful for my friends – both new and old 🙂
3. I am thankful for my amazing agent, Bree Ogden
4. I am thankful for how far Death’s Island has come
5. And I’m thankful for how well the school year has been going
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!