Hi! If you haven’t heard from me this weekend – don’t worry! I wasn’t abducted by aliens. I was pretty busy getting my holiday shopping done. Now, I just have to wrap, pack, and ship. Yay!
The other thing I got to do over the weekend was go to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1. It was Amazing!!!!
Click the photo to find other author sites to explore!
So, on to Monday. Welcome to Meet an Author Monday hosted by Confessions of a California Cheer Mom!
Here’s how Meet an Author Monday works:
- Follow the Meet an author Monday host (Cali Cheer Mom) along with any of the wonderfully talented authors on the list.
- You will need to enter your name and blog url into the Linky tool.
- Grab our super cute button and place it in a post. (THIS IS IMPORTANT!) If you don’t create a post for the hop, your readers won’t have a place to comment, and the hop will stop with you. So create a post, paste in the Linky code and start hopping!
- The purpose of the hop is to meet “new to you” authors and discover great new reads. Follow as many authors as you can. Leave a comment and introduce yourself!
- If you’d like to share the Linky list in a post on your blog ( Please do!) just follow the link and grab the code.
- If you have a WordPress blog, feel free to email me for the code.