Click the photo to find other author sites to explore!
Hi! My name is Kelsey Ketch (author of Death’s Island – not yet published) and welcome to Meet an Author Monday hosted by Confessions of a California Cheer Mom!
Here’s how Meet an Author Monday works:
READERS: Follow as many authors as you like. Just follow the Linky list and hop from author to author. The idea is to find as many “new to you” authors as you can, and hopefully some great new reading material as well. Leave a comment as you hop from blog to blog! We’d love to chat with you!
- Follow the Meet an author Monday host (Cali Cheer Mom) along with any of the wonderfully talented authors on the list.
- You will need to enter your name and blog url into the Linky tool.
- Grab our super cute button and place it in a post. (THIS IS IMPORTANT!) If you don’t create a post for the hop, your readers won’t have a place to comment, and the hop will stop with you. So create a post, paste in the Linky code and start hopping!
- The purpose of the hop is to meet “new to you” authors and discover great new reads. Follow as many authors as you can. Leave a comment and introduce yourself!
- If you’d like to share the Linky list in a post on your blog ( Please do!) just follow the link and grab the code.
- If you have a WordPress blog, feel free to email me for the code.
Also, Have any advice for aspiring authors? I would like to create a post with tidbits of knowledge for authors. If you have any thoughts to share please comment 🙂 .
7 thoughts on “Meet An Author Monday”
Hi and Happy Monday! I found you through the Monday hop! 🙂
I read the summary of your book Death’s Island as well as the excerpt on the Map – really cool! I definitely enjoyed it! I like reading dark, monsters, and curse type books!
I look forward to following your blog and learning more about your book! 🙂
Hi there! Found you through the Monday hop and followed you over on twitter!
Hi Kelsey, my name is Shelly, aka ty langston. I can’t want to read your book. I liked the excerpt.A lot
Hi Kelsey –
My advise, if you find yourself going crazy – give yourself a well deserved break. Do as much as you can without breaking yourself, your book will be better for it.
Here’s my advice to aspiring authors: Be careful what you wish for. Haha, but only half kidding, one of those days…
My advice: Listen to Kelsey Ketch and then plan dress up book tours with her.
Nice to meet you Ketch! Death’s Island sounds really intriguing! 🙂 I love the sea, adventures, hunting for treasure and mermaids… can’t wait to check it out when it’s available!
Comments are closed.