I’m very happy to announce that last night I was given the One Lovely Blog Award!!! I want to thank Kelsey at Kelsey’s Book Corner for the One Lovely Blog Award (I’m ecstatic!). Here’s how it works:
- Accept the award, post in on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
- Pass the award to a maximum of 15 other blogs (if you can 🙂 or have the time).
- Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know that they have been chosen for this award.
Here’s who I chose for the award:
1. The Punching Bag Fights Back
3. Danielle Dore’s Writing Desk
4. Nikki Katz
9 thoughts on “One Lovely Blog Award”
Kelsey, congratulations! The award is much deserved. I will definitely also check out the blogs you have listed, especially the ones that are new to me.
Have a happy Tuesday!
Thank you so much!
My very first blog award! Yay!
Will put it up today. Now I must think of some lovelies to pass it one to.. so hard with so many wonderful blogs out there 🙂
Thanks Kelsey! We’re very appreciative of the award. 🙂
I’m seconding Kristi’s comment. Thank you!
Yay on your award and Congrats to the others!!!
Congrats!! Keep up the good work!
Thank you so much! I was thinking of combining my two blogs and incorporating my writing into my every last page blog, what do you think?
Well, I love your writing site! But, it might be easier to monitor one blog instead of two. So, the question I would ask myself to help make this type of decision is “which blog inspires me to write?” Then base my decision based on my answer.
I hope this helps. 🙂
Comments are closed.