Click the photo to find other author sites to explore!
Hi! My name is Kelsey Ketch (author of Death Island) and welcome to Meet an Author Monday hosted by Confessions of a California Cheer Mom!
Here’s how Meet an Author Monday works:
READERS: Follow as many authors as you like. Just follow the Linky list and hop from author to author. The idea is to find as many “new to you” authors as you can, and hopefully some great new reading material as well. Leave a comment as you hop from blog to blog! We’d love to chat with you!
- Follow the Meet an author Monday host (Cali Cheer Mom) along with any of the wonderfully talented authors on the list.
- You will need to enter your name and blog url into the Linky tool.
- Grab our super cute button and place it in a post. (THIS IS IMPORTANT!) If you don’t create a post for the hop, your readers won’t have a place to comment, and the hop will stop with you. So create a post, paste in the Linky code and start hopping!
- The purpose of the hop is to meet “new to you” authors and discover great new reads. Follow as many authors as you can. Leave a comment and introduce yourself!
- If you’d like to share the Linky list in a post on your blog ( Please do!) just follow the link and grab the code.
- If you have a WordPress blog, feel free to email me for the code.
3 thoughts on “Meet An Author Monday”
::Waves:: Hi! Thanks for joining the hop!
Hi there, stopping by for the MAAM! 🙂 I like the look of your blog and I look foward to learning more about you. Enjoy, Janelle
Stopping by your blog on Meet an Author Monday. I love your site so far and can’t wait to peruse so more!
Comments are closed.