Click the photo to find other author sites to explore!
Welcome to meet an author Monday hosted by Confessions of a California Cheer Mom! My name is Kelsey Ketch and I’m the author of Death’s Island – not yet published. You can check out my synopsis and a few excerpts on my Death’s Island page above. Also, please read Lisa Rivero’s (my friend and colleague) middle grade historical novel, Planting Words: My Friend Oscar Micheaux. And, have fun!
Here’s how it works:
- Follow the Meet an author Monday host (Cali Cheer Mom) along with any of the wonderfully talented authors on the list.
- You will need to enter your name and blog url into the Linky tool.
- Grab our super cute button and place it in a post. (THIS IS IMPORTANT!) If you don’t create a post for the hop, your readers won’t have a place to comment, and the hop will stop with you. So create a post, paste in the Linky code and start hopping!
- The purpose of the hop is to meet “new to you” authors and discover great new reads. Follow as many authors as you can. Leave a comment and introduce yourself!
- If you’d like to share the Linky list in a post on your blog ( Please do!) just follow the link and grab the code.
- If you have a WordPress blog, feel free to email me for the code.