Welcome to meet an author Monday hosted by Confessions of a California Cheer Mom! My name is Kelsey Ketch and I’m the author of Death Island – not yet published. You can check out my synopsis and a few excerpts on my Death Island page above. Also, please read Lisa Rivero’s (my friend and colleague) middle grade historical novel, Planting Words: My Friend Oscar Micheaux. And, have fun!
Here’s how it works:
READERS: Follow as many authors as you like. Just follow the Linky list and hop from author to author. The idea is to find as many “new to you” authors as you can, and hopefully some great new reading material as well. Leave a comment as you hop from blog to blog! We’d love to chat with you!
- Follow the Meet an author Monday host (Cali Cheer Mom) along with any of the wonderfully talented authors on the list.
- You will need to enter your name and blog url into the Linky tool.
- Grab our super cute button and place it in a post. (THIS IS IMPORTANT!) If you don’t create a post for the hop, your readers won’t have a place to comment, and the hop will stop with you. So create a post, paste in the Linky code and start hopping!
- The purpose of the hop is to meet “new to you” authors and discover great new reads. Follow as many authors as you can. Leave a comment and introduce yourself!
- If you’d like to share the Linky list in a post on your blog ( Please do!) just follow the link and grab the code.
- If you have a WordPress blog, feel free to email me for the code.
2 thoughts on “Meet an Author Monday”
I love meeting new people, especially such inspiring one’s! I found the blog hop, and even though I’m not yet published or even in the works I’m glad to find new authors or upcoming authors!
Your novel sounds great! It’s one I’d read for sure! Feel free to stop by my blog http://jennifer-daiker.blogspot.com
Comments are closed.